Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Extraction of my 1st 2 teeth

I had two 4th upper & lower teeth of the left side of my mouth extracted last Sunday. The next extraction of 2 more teeth on the right side is this coming Sunday. This is for the braces.

One bad news is that I've 3 or 4 wisdom tooth! (as shown on the X-ray. Can't remember exactly how many. 3 or 4?) The dentist said that they must be extracted out. He suggested to wait for the wisdom tooth to be more visible before he would extract it out for me. In that way, the extraction will be easier. Oh man! Why do we have wisdom tooth? It is useless and doesn't give us wisdom at all! Sigh...

Good news is I'm going to put on my braces very soon after this week's 2nd extraction. Hopefully, everything will be completed by next week. Then, you guys will see my new look huh. ... ... ...

*SIM registration is closing at 30th September 2008. When am I going to register?

No comments: