Monday, September 22, 2008

Braces this week!

I had finished the extraction of teeth stage yesterday. This 2nd extraction was more painful than the 1st one. The upper tooth was super stubborn. Sigh~ Thank God for "ma zui yao", or else, I'm sure that I cannot bear the pulling & shaking of the teeth & the pain! Finally, it is all over. I'm moving on to the next stage! Yeah!

This Sun, I'll be putting on the 1st part of the braces. I think it should be the upper one first. Then, the following week, the 2nd part. I'm a little looking forward to it. I wonder how will I look like with the braces. Everybody, lets expect the new look! Ha ha ha...

I think I 've never been so brave before to actually went for teeth extraction. This is an experience. (I was afraid of extraction of teeth the most before this.) Surprisingly, I'm not afraid at all this time. Perhaps, I've grown up. This is just nothing? Ha ha... Perhaps...
(I'm not even afraid to let others see my "bo gei- ness". Ha ha... toothless i mean.)

No comments: